Sunday 8 July 2007

Introduction

I am SO fed up with all the comic lists, podcasts and review sites generally only being geared towards things that are superhero based, with only gay male or heterosexual orientated content.
FED UP, I tell you!
And I figured if I'd had enough, then there are probably other girls out there who like things that aren't already being looked at by the sorts of places there are already on the internet. Maybe you like different characters and plots to what men/gay men/reviewers seem to like, or maybe you have grown tired of the same old stuff and fancy a change. I thought I'd start pointing out the lesbian content in things I spot on my tours of the comic shops, TV listings and other places and plonk it all somewhere where interested parties can take a look at it and pick up some suggestions for their next shopping trips/mail orders.

So obviously, because I have been thinking about this for a good while now, I have a list of the most obvious slash media there is but if you know of something and you fancy suggesting it, then please do. If it's already on my list of things to mention then there's no harm done but if it's not, then that only adds to the list, which is all good. I don't claim to be a regular poster, and I do tend to lose interest in things periodically but this list isn't going to be definitive, merely a work in progress for people to dip in and out of when the mood takes them.

So anyway, I hope this helps to fill a gap somewhere and doesn't sound too wanky and opinionated because I can't stand all those smug twats who think they know it all about everything. I'm so not bothered about stuff, I just like to read and watch lesbian content.

Oh, I may chuck in some Yaoi too, since there's a lot of anti-yaoi atmosphere on comic forums etc and sometimes I pick that up too, since there's very little yuri content readily available, so I'll label that when it pops up. Generally I'd like to just keep this a wishy washy liberal place, so if that's not your thing then I'd recommend you don't bother reading anymore of this blog.

No comments: